I just wanted to share a quick list of some of my favorite nurse blogs. While I rarely comment on any blog, I do follow a bunch of them. Here are my top 5 nurse blogs that I follow on a regular basis, and that you may want to check out as well:
- Madness Tales Of An Emergency Room Nurse– If you have ever wondered what it is like to be an inner city emergency room nurse, this is the blog for you! It’s down to earth, real, and she has been posting to it practically every day since 2011.
- Head Nurse– Another down to earth nursing blogger. What I really like about this one is that the subjects are mixed. It’s not all nurse talk. She has been posting regularly to her site for over 10 years now!
- Adventures Of A Labor Nurse– If you want to know what it’s like to be a L & D nurse, here’s your blog to learn about it. She posts regularly, the site is easy on the eyes, and there is a ton of useful information packed into it.
- Adventures Of Hood Nurse– OK, she’s not really a nurse, but she used to be a CNA, and she is just flat out freaking funny! She quit blogging for a bit but recently came back on the scene (read this post), and I’m really hoping she stays. Read her posts and be prepared to crack up!
- New Nurse Blog– This is a blog written by a relatively new nurse. She has tons of advice and information for new nurses or people thinking about going to nursing school.
Do you have a blog that should be added to the list? Is there any blog that you follow that should be mentioned? Feel free to drop a link at the bottom and I will include it.
Latest posts by George Tall (see all)
- California Kaiser Nurse Strike Cancelled - January 19, 2015
- Ohio Set To Ax School Nurses - January 14, 2015
- Tuscaloosa CNA Arrested for Punching 93 Year Old Patient - January 12, 2015